Sell your custom handcrafted goods on the TheWeddingMile.com . It's easy & FREE to join!Open Your Store
- Create your shop. Fast & Easy!
- List Your Items. As many as you want!
- Sell your items. Take custom orders!
- Ship your orders. Anywhere, Anytime!
What else you need to know:
TheWeddingMile.com connects wedding sellers of original, handmade designs with brides-to-be who want their weddings to reflect their own personal style and taste. Promote your craft and expand your creative portfolio by taking custom orders. Brides, grooms, moms and dads in law, gift seekers, and all others, are waiting to meet you!
What's in it for you
- Fully search engine optimized site and stores
- Wedding Registry + other value added visitor features
- Share buttons for multiple social media sites
- Automatic inventory control and reporting
- Multiple performance & statistical reports
- Seller training materials for branding, SEO, customer service, marketing, sales, and more
- Paypal and Credit Cards for payment processing
- Email and Newsletter marketing to customers
- Bulk export and import capability
- Social Media tools
- Unlimited image upload
- Guest Checkout
- Product export to shopping comparison sites
- Trackable coupon and gift certificates
- Multi-currency support, including visitor currency detection
- Discount options, including BOGO, free shipping and percentage discounts
- Facebook shop integration
- Shipping carrier integration
What does it cost:
There are no monthly subscription fees and there are no listing fees! Upon completion of a sale, funds are alloted to sellers immediately and The Wedding Mile takes a 6% commission of the total sale (not including shipping and handling fees). You do not pay if you do not sell!
We want you to succeed! Whether you have years of experience selling online or you’re still learning how to navigate the World Wide Web, we are here to help you establish and promote your craft by providing you with state of the art tools and training, and a team of professionals dedicated to your success.See More On Our FAQ Page Open Your Store